Saturday, August 13, 2011

Quick Update

There has been a lot going on around here. We have been busy adjusting to our new jobs, furnishing out apartment and just catching up with life. There have been many difficult times and there have been many awesome times...we are just trying to learn our new normal in a new land. 

Some of the exciting things:

JJ has been busy working in the studio recording for his new record. I heard some samples of his stuff today and I must say..WOW. Jim, JJ's producer, is awesome and it is clear that they are quite a match! I can't wait for the world to hear what is to come. You can check out JJ's new label, Red Parade Music, here: http://redparademusic.com/Home/

I have been busy learning my job at work. I was just in Seattle last week for my first trade show and I had a blast! I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to work for the company I do with the potential to grow that I have. 

Sorry this is such a short (but sweet:)) blogpost, but we are to see "The Rise of the Planet of the Apes." I will updated more later!

Love to you all!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment